PTFE teflon rotary tank cleaning nozzleTip: click the picture to enlarge.
- -Constructed of TEFLON
- -Maximum operating temperature of 200°F(93°C)
- -Spray angles range from 180° to 360°
- -1/2", 3/4", 1",2", and 3" threaded inlet connections(NPT or BSPT)
- -Flow rates range from 4 to 391 gpm(15 to 1480l/min)
- -Pressures range from 10 to 50 psi(.7 to 3.5 bar)
|Model||teflon rotary spray ball tank cleaning nozzle|
|Spray angle||360° (180° on request)|
|Connection||3/8", 1/2", 3/4", 1", 1 1/2", 2", 3"|
|Connection type||thread , slip-on (tube clip)|
|Application||use in harsh chemical and corrosive environments.|
PTFE tank cleaning nozzle design features:
The reactionary force of the cleaning liquid rotates the Model Rotary teflon spray nozzle. When combining the nozzle's multiple solid stream orifice configuration, and this rotating motion, a solid stream spray for quick and effective automated cleaning of tanks,vessels,containers,and equipment is produced. SInce no external power source is required to rotate the nozzles. They are especially well suited for clean-in-place systems. The teflon spray nozzle offer exceptional performance in low-pressure cleaning and rising applications.
PTFE tank cleaning nozzle product photos:
tank cleaning spray nozzles application: